A custom made private tour, ideal for a family or small group.
Corfu Town (Kerkyra in Greek) stands halfway down the island’s east coast and is situated between the 2 old Venetian fortresses. It is one of the most beautiful towns in Greece, imbued with Venetian grace, French and British elegance! Gobbled narrow streets, where washing lines stretch from balcony to balcony, fine restaurants, lively bars, intriguing shops, majestic architecture, including the splendid Liston arcade, high-class museums along with no fewer than 39 churches will make your visit an unforgettable experience. Don’t forget your camera!
Next, we will take you to Kanoni, which, overlooks the world-famous Mouse Island and Vlacherna Chapel and then on to visit the most visited spot in Corfu, Achilleion Palace, which was built by the Austrian empress, Elizabeth, surrounded by beautiful gardens.
We continue to drive towards Paleokastritsa, the most beautiful spot in Corfu, with the 13th-century Monastery, free time for lunch, swimming or boat trip to the caves.
On the way back we will stop at Bella Vista View Point to enjoy the breathtaking views overlooking Paleokastritsa and a large part of the west coast!
- Pick up and return to your desired place
- Private very well-maintained Mini Bus
- Fully Airconditioned
- Comfortable seats
- Experienced and Professional driver
- Child seats
- All taxes
IT IS HIGHLY FORBIDDEN TO DRINK ALCOHOL ON THE BUS OR DURING OUR TOUR.
What’s NOT included?
- Your personal expenses for food, drinks, shopping, other activities of that day.
Cancellation Policy: upon request 24 hr. before
Departure from Acharavi (1 hr. to reach Corfu Town)
1. Corfu Town (we stay there for 2.5 hr.)
2. Kanoni (we stay there for 20 min.)
3. Achilleion Palace (we stay there for 1 hr.)
4. Paleokastritsa (we stay there for 2 hr.)
5. Bella Vista View Point (we stay there for 20 min.)